About SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth
Jackie D. Hall
Owners of SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth
Since 2005, SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth has been committed to serving the restoration needs of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and North Texas communities. Over 70,000 customers both residential and commercial have called on us for trusted, dependable service. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, and the disruption it causes your life, home and/or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Committed to Our Community
SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth is locally owned and operated. Owner Jackie Hall and the rest of the SERVPRO team are invested in the future of our community and our customers' needs. From commercial jobs for clients such as West Hardin Schools in Houston, Movie Theater, Fort Worth Social Security Office, Foot Locker and H&R Block, to a neighbors' overflowing toilet, our swift response and quality service prove that no job is too big or too small.
Not only do we serve locally, SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth is part of the SERVPRO Disaster Response Team. Our crew has been on the front lines of disaster clean-up for Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Ike, the Colorado Springs Floods, and the Wylie Hail Storm.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Certified Woman Owned Business
National Contract for Emergency Disaster Restoration by TIPS/TAPS
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO Industries, Inc. Franchise System is a national leader of fire, water, mold and other specialty cleanup and restoration services. SERVPRO’s professional services network of more than 1,700 Franchises has responded to property damage emergencies ranging from multi-million dollar disasters such as the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon to those suffered by individual businesses and homes. Providing nationwide coverage, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients, as well as individual homeowners. Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Asbestos Licensed Contractor
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE Cert WFDB50142Y0812)
- Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Mold Licensed Contractor
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB Cert 1202162033600)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- 2006 - Million Dollar Club
- 2006 - Outstanding Sales Perfomance, Millionaire's Bronze Award
- 2006 - Sponsorship Award, Local Childrens Baseball Team
- 2007 - Million Dollar Club
- 2007 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Millionaire's Bronze Award
- 2008 - Million Dollar Club
- 2008 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Platinum Award
- 2009 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Bronze Award
- 2010 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Bronze Award
- 2011 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Bronze Award
- 2016 - Outstanding Sales Performance, Millionaire's Bronze Award