Unseen Water Leaks Cause The Most Damage
There's always cause for concern whether you come home to a small water leak or a large water leak. Why should someone worry about a small leak? It is the water you can't see that actually causes the most damage! Your SERVPRO professionals understand how disruptive unseen water damage is. The water can contain bacteria, within a few days cause mold, and stopping the source can be very difficult if you can not easily see the water. That is where we come in! Do not risk secondary damages trying to cleanup the mess yourself. Call your SERVPRO professionals to ensure the source of the leak is stopped, the structure is completely dry so that mold will not spread, and to give you a peace of mind!
Here are a few tips to prevent leaks and a headache when they do happen:
1. Always keep your roof inspected and up- to- date on all repairs.
2. Document your possessions.
3. Keep your trees trimmed to prevent them from falling onto your roof.
4. Keep all gutters and spouts cleared out to make sure they are draining properly.
5. Guard your foundation and basement.
6. Keep up with your HVAC equipment and appliances.