What to Expect When You Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can significantly increase the severity of the water damage.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration. It's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- What year was the structure built?
- What type of foundation does the structure have?
- What type(s) of flooring is in the affected area(s)?
- Have you experienced a previous water loss?
- Is there any visible growth (mold, mildew, etc.)?